The fight to save endangered species from extinction has never been more intense than it is now. Across the world, conservationists are seeking the help of dogs to try and win the battle. Naturalist and dog lover, Catherine Capon, meets…
- Tucker in Seattle who is helping researchers study orca populations by sniffing out their floating poop!
- Lily in Cameroon who is working with scientists to save the world’s most rare gorillas, using her incredible sense of smell.
- Maggie in Bhutan who is looking for tiger scat in order to monitor the tiger corridors between reserves
- Maya who was enlisted by a Brisbane council to identify koala habitats
- Zingela in South Africa who is working with an anti-poaching unit to save the rhinos from extinction